Join us tomorrow, July 1, 2020 at 2pm eastern time for NAHRO’s Wednesday Webinar to get caught up on the latest assessment standards! Accreditation is a very effective way to demonstrate your agency’s excellence to the community and other stakeholders. Join special guests from the Affordable Housing Accreditation Board and accredited housing agencies as they discuss the benefits of AHAB accreditation and share stories about the accreditation process for their organizations. Also learn about the eight industry-adopted management standards and how accreditation can be used to enhance staff morale and public trust, and to reduce inefficiencies.
Our panelists include:
• Diana McWilliams, CEO, Affordable Housing Accreditation Board
• Coy Maienza, Director of Accreditation, Affordable Housing Accreditation Board
• Amy Wright, Director of Administration, Keene Housing, New Hampshire
• Duane Leonard, Executive Director, Housing Authority of Snohomish County, Washington
• Sarah Max, Executive Assistant & Accreditation Coordinator, Housing Authority of Snohomish County, Washington
• Maria Zissimos, Chief Counsel and Chief Operating Officer, Accreditation Coordinator, Chester Housing Authority, Pennsylvania