Earlier today, a NAHRO member forwarded an email sent by General Deputy Assistant Secretary Bryon of HUD’s Office of Public and Indian Housing announcing four listening sessions “for PHAs that are interested in applying to MTW and other industry partners.” Through the listening sessions, HUD hopes to hear feedback on its MTW Operations Notice. The MTW Operations Notice will govern the operation of PHAs that are selected to participate in the 100 PHA Expansion of the MTW Demonstration Program.
HUD is particularly interested in feedback on the following topics:
- Evaluation and performance assessment;
- Calculation of funding;
- Statutory and regulatory waivers; and
The listening sessions will be held in the following cities on the dates listed next to location (click on the location to register):
- Newark, NJ – April 26, 2017;
- Washington, DC – April 28, 2017;
- Denver, CO – May 2, 2017; and
- Ft. Worth, TX – May 4, 2017.
NAHRO’s comments on the MTW Operations Notice can be found here.