On July 6, in an email to Public Housing Agency (PHA) Executive Directors, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary Castro Ramirez announced a proposed administrative fee HUD webpage that consolidates information on the new proposed administrative fee formula.
The page includes the following resources:
- The New Proposed Administrative Fee Formula proposed rule;
- A pre-recorded webcast describing the proposed rule [Updated 8/10/16 with posted webcast];
- A PowerPoint presentation describing the proposed rule;
- A Spreadsheet with data comparing actual prorated 2015 administrative fees received with full eligibility (100% proration) fees under the new proposed formula;
- A web-based tool allowing comparisons between formulas in 2015 along with the ability to change proration amounts; and
- A Spreadsheet with data on the study’s old recommended formula.
HUD’s page on the new proposed rule administrative fee formula can be read here.