The Department’s Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) will host regular “office hours” webinars for homeless assistance providers to discuss COVID-19 planning and response on Fridays from 2:30 pm to 4 pm ET. The next session will be this Friday, March 27, 2020.
Federal agencies in attendance will include the following:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC);
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD);
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA);
- National Healthcare for the Homeless Council (HCH); and
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
Potential participants should join the webinar 15 minutes before it begins. The webinar can be joined here.