HUD’s Office of Housing Choice Vouchers has published a Frequently-Asked-Questions (FAQ) document about project-based vouchers (PBVs) and public housing repositioning. Topics covered in the document include the following (taken from the table of contents):
- Overview of Public Housing Repositioning Options;
- Project-basing TPVs: General;
- Project-basing TPVs: SAC Removal Tool Differences;
- TPVs and Voucher Management System Reporting;
- Project Basing: Existing Housing;
- Competitive and Noncompetitive Selection;
- Public Housing-Only Agencies;
- PBV HAP Contract;
- New Construction/Rehabilitation;
- PBVs and PHA Annual Plan;
- PBV General;
- PBVs and Section 18;
- PBVs and Section 22; and
- Traditional PBVs in RAD Covered Projects.
Additionally, the document cites the appropriate statutory, regulatory, or guidance (e.g., PIH Notices) authority in its answers.
The FAQ may be found here.