The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs will host another virtual office hours tomorrow (4/10/2020) to discuss COVID-19 planning and response from 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm ET for homeless assistance providers and their partners. Presenters from the following agencies will be in attendance:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC);
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD);
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA);
- National Healthcare for the Homeless Council (HCH); and
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
Prior registration is not necessary. Fifteen minutes before the start time, please click here.