I received information from a HUD official about a webinar on Housing Mobility Resources and Initiatives on Thursday, September 22. Here’s the information that I received ( I also linked to information on the web about the panelists).
Housing Mobility Resources and Initiatives
- Date: Thursday, September 22, 2016.
- Time: 1 pm to 2:30 pm eastern time.
- Salin Geevarghese, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Office of International and Philanthropic Innovation, PD&R, HUD (moderator);
- Charles Homer, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Human Services Policy, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, HHS;
- Elizabeth Kneebone, Fellow, Metropolitan Policy Program, Brookings Institution;
- Daniel Rinzler, Manager, Special Projects and Initiatives, Low Income Investment Fund;
- Robin Snyderman, Founder and Principal, BRicK Partners, LLC; and
- Phil Tegeler, Executive Director, Poverty & Race Research Action Council (PRRAC).
To register, please complete the following steps:
- Please visit this link. This will expedite the process of joining the webinar on Sept. 22. The email confirmation of registration will include an Outlook calendar item that you can use to get the event on your calendar.
- If you have not used WebEx before, we suggest you install the WebEx Event Center ahead of time so you are ready to go when the event starts. You can do so by clicking on this link.
- If you haven’t installed the software ahead of time, it will automatically install when you start the webinar. Installing it ahead of time will allow you to trouble shoot any problems that may arise ahead of time.
- On Sept. 22, before the 1 p.m. webinar starts, visit this link to start the webinar.
- You have two options for audio. You can choose to access audio through the computer by selecting that option after starting the webinar or you can dial-in by phone using this conference line:
Access code: 312 179 805.