There has been a lot of activity around the new RAD guidance documents over the past few days. This post is meant to compile a lot of that information in one place.
New RAD Guidance Documents:
- Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) – Supplemental Guidance (PIH-2018-11; H-2018-05);
- Rental Assistance Demonstration: Implementation of Certain Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Appropriations Act Provisions;
- Rental Assistance Demonstration: Supplemental Guidance on Final Notice;
- Modified FY 2016 RAD Rents; and
- Rental Assistance Demonstration – Final Implementation, Revision 3 (as amended by the Supplemental Guidance).
Additional HUD Documentation of new RAD Guidance Documents:
- RADBlast! email on July 2, 2018 summarizing new RAD Guidance Documents (with corrected links);
- RAD Webinar slides on new Guidance Documents titled “New Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) Notices to Implement Certain FY 18 Provisions and Supplement RAD Notice Revision 3“; Dated July 9, 2018; and
- RAD Webinar on new Guidance Documents (see below).
Additional non-HUD Posts:
- NAHRO’s initial blog post on the new RAD Guidance Documents;
- Nixon Peabody Affordable Housing Blog post titled “RAD updates bring Christmas in July – higher rents, expanded rent-bundling and more! (Part 1: FY 2018 Approps implementation)”; and
- Nixon Peabody Affordable Housing Blog post titled “RAD Updates bring Christmas in July – higher rents, expanded rent-bundling and more! (Part 2: Supplemental Guidance).”