Earlier today, HUD published a notice in the Federal Register titled “Fair Market Rents for the Housing Choice Voucher Program and Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy Program Fiscal Year 2018; Revised.” The notice updates the FY 2018 FMRs based on new survey data for the following eight areas:
- Hawaii County, HI;
- Hood River County, OR;
- Jonesboro, AR HUD Metro FMR Area (HMFA);
- Santa Cruz-Watsonville, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA);
- Santa Maria-Santa-Barbara, CA MSA;
- Seattle-Bellevue, WA HMFA;
- Urban Honolulu, HI MSA; and
- Wasco County, OR.
These eight areas requested reevaluation and provided data to HUD to allow for a reevaluation. The notice also responds to comments previously submitted.
The full notice can be found here.